Instead of spending a small fortune on free-from products, why not make your own? Sometimes it’s easier and cheaper to do it yourself! Follow this dairy free garlic bread recipe with it’s 3 easy steps!
Dairy free garlic bread recipe
I’ve got a really simple and quick dairy free garlic bread recipe which doesn’t involve baking your own bread but will leave you with fresh delicious garlic bread which your dairy free little ones (and big ones) can enjoy! It’s so simple you will be wondering why you didn’t think of it sooner!
- 1 x part-baked baguette from your supermarket (regular ones are almost always dairy-free but make sure to check)
- Dairy free spread (I prefer Flora free)
- Dried parsley
- Garlic paste
- Simply mix your dairy-free spread with some dried parsley along with some lazy garlic paste. Ta-dah!! Garlic butter done!
- Slice the baguette (before baking) and spread the garlic butter on the inside of the slices.
- Bake in the oven as per the instructions and voila!! It really is that simple!
Fresh dairy free garlic bread!!
If you wanted to make it dairy AND gluten-free, replace the baguette with a gluten-free one from the free-from section.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like:
Whilst this recipe is dairy and gluten free, make sure however that you consider the following…
*…If you have severe allergies some of these products may not be suitable due to manufacturing methods. Please be aware that all products are subject to reformulation at any given time. Consequently, it is recommended that you always check the ingredient lists on the packs of all products prior to purchase to determine product content.