Check out my super simple Dairy free Chocolate Ice Lollies.
Super simple Dairy free Chocolate Ice Lollies
I have three boys, my youngest 18 months. All the boys were born with Cows milk Protein allergies (Find out what it is here – ‘What is a CMPA?’). Whilst the older two have outgrown it, my youngest (18 months) is still struggling to digest cows milk. As he gets older, I’m finding it really hard finding treats that they can all have (my eldest also has a nut allergy) without leaving anyone feeling left out or ‘substituted’!
So… I decided to whip up some dairy-free lollies that they can all enjoy!
To make these simple tasty lollies, you will need:
- Milkshake powder (Make sure to choose one that is dairy free)
- Milk alternative like oat milk or almond milk
- Icelolly containers (Mine are from Ikea here !They are a perfect size – Not huge for the little ones!)
- Dairy-free chocolate sauce for extra indulgence (I use the Sweet Freedom Mint choc)
Method | Super simple Dairy free Chocolate Ice Lollies
- Simply mix up your kids favourite milkshake (mine love chocolate) making sure to get rid of the powdered lumps!!
- Drizzle the non-dairy chocolate sauce around the inside edges of the lolly containers (The Mint chocolate one from Sweet freedom is sooooo tasty let me tell you!)
- Pour the milkshake in and pop in the freezer to freeze!
Cheap, quick and inclusive! All my boys can enjoy the same treat now and then without my littlest one missing out!
You may also like:
Whilst this recipe is dairy free, make sure however that you consider the following…
*…If you have severe allergies some of these products may not be suitable due to manufacturing methods. Please be aware that all products are subject to reformulation at any given time. Consequently, it is recommended that you always check the ingredient lists on the packs of all products prior to purchase to determine product content.