AD-Spon / AD-Aff
Let’s face it, Valentines day is no longer just about couples. If you are single and ready to mingle (when we can of course), coupled up or happy slaying life on your own, I’ve compiled a fabulous Valentines day gift guide perfect for you. Whether lock down has left you swooning over your partner, needing some ‘alone time’, or got you thinking about treating yourself, let me share my top picks with you.
Pin this for later or email it to your partner/husband/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend (or just pop it under their nose) so that come Valentines day, you won’t be disappointed. Rest assured there’s no cheap plastic roses in sight, no ‘wishy-washy’ perfumes and definitely no novelty fluffy handcuffs!!! Instead, just beautiful indulgent gifts that you will adore and be excited to unwrap. Whether you fancy something that you can both enjoy or a gift from ‘You to You’, I’ve got your gift ideas covered in my Valentines Day gift guide.
Valentines gifts for the fashionista
Ok, so who doesn’t love sexy new undies? Yep! Me! Although, if like me lockdown has left you opting for a crop top and mis-matched pants instead of racy, matching lacy sets, this non-underwired mesh bra by H&M ‘may’ just be the middle ground with just the right amount of ‘vava-voom’ (yet still super comfy!)
Now if a red sweetheart bag doesn’t scream ‘Valentines’ then I don’t know what does. These two from Asos are just dreamy. With two price points, there’s one for all budgets!
- ASRA Exclusive Harmony western boots with hardwear in mixed mock croc leather | Asos £71.85
- Non-padded mesh bra | H&M £12.99
- Quay Love That womens heart shaped sunglasses in black | Asos £50.00
- Black Polka Dot Sheer Blouse | The Cover Appeal £24.00
- Love Moschino beaded heart bag in red | Asos £84.00
- Huggies/earrings, Luxe Collection | Helix and Conch from £12.75 with my code* ‘JEM15’
- ASOS DESIGN heart clutch bag | Asos £14.00
- The Essentials Collection Eyebrow Kit | The EyebrowQueen £100
Happiness and Positivity wrapped up for Valentines Day
If like me you yearn for a beautifully fragrant home without filling it with nasty synthetic perfumes (that most room sprays and candles are packed with these days,) a Neom Candle will be just the thing. Made with a complex blend of 7 of the purest essential oils, the Neom Happiness candle is expertly blended to help you balance your emotions and feel more positive… Something we could all do with right now so this would make the most perfect Valentines day gift. (Besides which, it would be a crime not to have kisses by candle light on Valentines Day wouldn’t it?)
Bless your Boudoir
Breathe new life and love to your bedroom this Valentines Day. Why not opt for a personalised wall print, like this one from Slinky Prints –Personalised name heart print? Not only is it gorgeous, you will earn some extra brownie points from your beloved for the thought that goes into a personalised gift. Win Win!
- Sass & Belle heart hanging planter | Asos £8.00
- Neom Organics London Happiness Scented Candle | John Lewis £32.00
- Heart Cushion Cover | Zara £15.99
- Wooden Hanging Heart rack | H&M £8.99
- Personalised Name heart print | SlinkyPrints From 12.95
- Emma Bridgewater Pink hearts insulated drinks Bottle | John Lewis £19.95
- Pink heart hoody | H&M £12.99
- TozoT6 Wireless earbuds Bluetooth headphones in Champagne | Amazon £35.99
Charmed over cocktails
If ‘Dry January’ has you dreaming of G&T’s, Mai Tai’s and Cosmos, why not whip up some cocktails on Valentines Day? Grab some supplies, like this decadent Gin Trio from Sipsmith and stainless steel cocktail shaker from John Lewis and together, whip up some ‘Singapore Slings’ Tom Cruise stylee!!
All Helix and Conch Luxe Collection. Prices start from £12.75 with my code* ‘JEM15’
- Sipsmith Gin Gift Set, 3x 20cl | John Lewis £40.00
- Vegan Chocolate Gift Collection (10 bars)| Halo £19.99
- Womens black sheer ankle socks, hearts pattern | Ebay £3.20
- Hammered Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker, 650ml | John Lewis £25.00
- Push-up microfibre/lace Black bodysuit | H&M £24.99
- All you need is love Wall art print | SlinkyPrints from £7.95
- Huggies/Earrings, Luxe Collection | Helix and Conch from £12.75 with my code* ‘JEM15’
Say ‘I love you’ with jewellery.
Nothing says ‘I Love You’ quite like a piece of sparkly gold jewellery does it? (Well aside from Diamonds!!) These gorgeous huggies by Helix and Conch are no exception. Gold plated on sterling silver, they are the perfect gift to express your feelings! (Or you could just buy yourself a pair…you deserve it surely?!?) Prices start from £15.00 (or £12.75 with my code* ‘JEM15’)
- Rojillo cuff
- Biseau Huggie
- Quadri Single Stud Earring
- Stretta Gold Cuff
- Eterna Single Hoop
- Etoile gold star tiny single huggie
- Cascara gold huggie hoop earrings with detachable shell charm
- Eterna Hoop Huggie
- Mariposa gold tri stone single tiny huggie
A romantic night in?
Well, come on! It’s not like we can go any where can we? Embrace Valentines Day Lock down style and plan a cosy night in. Light the candles, chill the wine, whack a bit of Marvin Gaye on and pop open a bottle of Balmonds Bath and Body oil! Channel your inner masseuse! 😉 (It will leave your skin feeling amazing too I promise!)
- Hand drawn bespoke illustration A4 print | Prints by Gem from £40.00
- Hotel Chocolat Dark Chocolate Batons, 120g | John Lewis £7.00
- bareMinerals Gen Nude® Eyeshadow Palette, Rose | John Lewis £29.00
- 100% Natural Bath and body Oil | Balmonds £10.39 using code ‘JEM20’
- Beige Hooded Top with ‘LOVE’ motif | H&M £12.99
- Skagen Women’s Freja Bracelet Strap Watch, Rose Gold/Silver | £99.00
We certainly don’t need an excuse to tell our loved ones how much we love them but, that said after 2020 (and the way 2021 is shaping up) romance is certainly way down there on the list of priorities amongst everything else going on isn’t it?? So with that In mind, Valentines Day can be a great opportunity to show you care, however big or small the gesture! (As long as the parcel is big though right ladies 😉 )
- 3 years into my Topical Steroid Withdrawal Journey
- 3 shampoos you need to try if you have dry, sensitive skin and/or eczema.
- The sexy NEW EyebrowQueen Essential Shadow Palette that you need!
- 5 reasons you should shop sustainably | This is Unfolded
- My 3 favourite skincare products for dry sensitive skin by Typology
This is a sponsored post and contains Affiliate Links. *Excludes solid gold. **Discount codes Valid for a limited time