This blog provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog are not intended to be used or construed as medical advice, they are simply my own experiences and my own opinions.
If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately licensed physician or healthcare provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked material.
If you think you have a medical emergency call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
The views expressed on this blog have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, practice or other institution. I am not medically trained and do not claim to be.
The products mentioned on this site may be a mix of PR samples & products I have bought myself. My aim is to be as honest as possible with my reviews and experiences. If companies gift me products to review or pay me to do so I will, of course, inform you so that you are aware. Rest assured though, I will not recommend any products that I myself wouldn’t use.
- AD | When you see a post marked ‘AD’ it is a paid partnership between myself and a company. They have ‘some’ control over what content is shared.
- AD – PR Product | This means I have been sent a product for free however have no obligation to post about it.
- AD – AFF | This means that I make a small commission when you buy a product or service with a link or code that I have provided. It will not cost you any more to purchase the item through one of my links.
- AD – Spon | This means that I have been ‘paid’ (either in money or product) but it isnt part of an affiliate arrangement and the brand has had NO control over what I post (or if I even post.)
- AD – PR Discount | I have received a discount on the product but have purchased it myself.
Due to the nature of this blog and the subject matter, please be reminded that what products work for me may not work for you. Please exercise caution and bear in mind your skin type when using new products and undertake the appropriate allergy/patch test before use.
People have different allergies therefore what may be safe for me to eat, may not be safe for you. Please, therefore, be reminded that the recipes on this site may contain allergens that may not be safe for you. Whilst I will try to outline allergens in the recipes I can not accept responsibility for any that are present that you may be allergic to.
Copyright – Photos & Content
Please do not use any photos or content without first asking my permission.
By using this site you agree and consent to all the above.
Please identify yourself via e-mail