Five weeks of Style_Week 2 // Detailed Denim with Midsummer Place
This week I headed back to Midsummer Place in search of ‘Detailed Denim’ for week twos Spring Style focus. Forget boring standard jeans!! No!No! Think patch work denim, ripped denim, two-tone denim and alternative colour wash denim.
So much denim to choose from this Spring!
Searching for Detailed Denim at Midsummer Place MK
I felt it was best to start my search for detailed denim at The Levis Store for obvious reasons. 😜 Their NEW ss23 collection has some gorgeous patch work elements. So perfect for Spring!
With lighter warmer days on the horizon we can start to swap out our the dark wash denim and instead opt for a lighter wash, we can bare our ankles and go for a cropped denim and wear lighter denim layers.
My top picks from this weeks ‘Five Weeks Of Spring Style’ – Detailed Denim
So after a successful trip, here’s my top five picks for detailed denim week.
- 👖 @levis DORSEY WESTERN DENIM SHIRT
- 👖 Levis 501® ORIGINAL TWO TONE JEANS
- 👖 @newlookmiltonkeynes Bright Pink Denim Oversized Shirt
- 👖@zara FABRIC MINI CITY BAG dark denim wash.
- 👖 HM wide cargo denim trousers in pink
All available in store at @midsummerplace_mk !
Keep your eyes peeled on my stories next week for Week 3’s Spring Trend! 👀
And if you missed last weeks, check in out here : Spring Trends with Midsummer Place- Week1 Spring Florals.
(In paid partnership with @midsummerplace_mk)
- #midsummerplace#lovemk#ss23 #springflorals#springstyle#myspringstyle#springoutfitideas #floralprint #floralprints #ditsyfloral #miltonkeynesblogger #styleblogger #springsummerstyle #springsummer23
All items are available to buy in store at Midsummer Place in Milton Keynes.